The safe management and disposal of data is one of the most important tasks to carry out before reselling medical equipment. We provide the health sector with a Data Erasure service that's safe, certified and fully auditable.
The safe option for your data removal
As part of our Data Erasure service, we can carry out the following tasks:
- Secure collection of storage of all equipment with sensitive data
- Physical check for any supplier and patient information
- Removal of all asset labelling
- Physical check of all software for sensitive data
- Removal of all hospital, network and patient data
- Data removal certification
Trust us to manage your equipment's data
We take the removal of patient, hospital and network data very seriously. Our end-to-end reselling process ensures data is safe and secure until it is removed.
- Secure collection by our experienced Collections Team
- Secure storage of all equipment at our Bracknell facility
- Certified process to erase all hospital & patient data using Industry leading data erasure software
- Fully auditable process from collection to sale
Certified data management processes
We provide a data erasure process that is certified by the following industry bodies:
- NHS Digital
- Information Commissioners Office's Register of Data Controllers
- Cyber Essentials Plus
Compliant with all legislation
Our data erasure services comply with all the following legislation:
- Department of Health: Destruction and Disposal of Sensitive Data - Good Practice Guidelines version 3.2 January 2017
- The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- Data Protection Act 2018
- Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Guidance
- Supplying Clients’ (Hospitals and other suppliers) own data protection procedures, in conjunction with a Data Processing Agreement.
Our next auction
01 Jul 2022 - 06 Jul 2022 13:00 PM BSTAdd to Calendar 01 Jul 2022 06 Jul 2022 July 2022 Ambulance Equipment
Interested in buying or selling with us?
Complete the form and our experienced team will contact you to discuss how we can help.
* fields are mandatory
Thank you for your enquiry. A member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.