The safe management and disposal of data is one of the most important tasks to carry out before reselling medical equipment. We provide the health sector with a Data Erasure service that's safe, certified and fully auditable.
The safe option for your data removal
As part of our Data Erasure service, we can carry out the following tasks:
- Secure collection of storage of all equipment with sensitive data
- Physical check for any supplier and patient information
- Removal of all asset labelling
- Physical check of all software for sensitive data
- Removal of all hospital, network and patient data
- Data removal certification
Trust us to manage your equipment's data
We take the removal of patient, hospital and network data very seriously. Our end-to-end reselling process ensures data is safe and secure until it is removed.
- Secure collection by our experienced Collections Team
- Secure storage of all equipment at our Bracknell facility
- Certified process to erase all hospital & patient data using Industry leading data erasure software
- Fully auditable process from collection to sale
Certified data management processes
We provide a data erasure process that is certified by the following industry bodies:
- NHS Digital
- Information Commissioners Office's Register of Data Controllers
- Cyber Essentials Plus
Compliant with all legislation
Our data erasure services comply with all the following legislation:
- Department of Health: Destruction and Disposal of Sensitive Data - Good Practice Guidelines version 3.2 January 2017
- The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- Data Protection Act 2018
- Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Guidance
- Supplying Clients’ (Hospitals and other suppliers) own data protection procedures, in conjunction with a Data Processing Agreement.
Our next auction
03 Dec 2020 - 04 Dec 2020 10:00 AM GMTAdd to Calendar 03 Dec 2020 04 Dec 2020 December 2020 Two Day Live Specialised Medical Equipment Auction *Catalogue Updated Daily*
Interested in buying or selling with us?
Complete the form and our experienced team will contact you to discuss how we can help.
* fields are mandatory
Thank you for your enquiry. A member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.